Enter to Win a Houston VIP Prize Pack!
Have you registered for the AAM 2011 Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo in Houston? If so, we want YOU to win a VIP Houston experience! One lucky AAM attendee will be randomly selected to receive a prize pack that will make the 2011 Annual Meeting & MuseumExpo in Houston a truly unforgettable experience.
It’s easy to enter! Simply subscribe to this blog (using the same email address you registered with for the Annual Meeting) and you’ll automatically be entered in the contest to win a package complete with, but not limited to, the following perks:
- A ride for two in the Houston Art Car Parade OR two tickets to the Art Car Parade’s “VIPit” party on Sunday, May 22, courtesy of the Orange Show
- Ten free jitney rides in Houston’s downtown or midtown courtesy of REV Eco-Shuttle
- A spa treatment at the Four Seasons Hotel Houston hotel
- Gift cards redeemable at Guadalajara Fine Mexican Food, The Grove, Quattro Restaurant at the Four Seasons, and Spencer’s Steakhouse and Chops at Hilton Americas.
- Two hours of bowling, shoe rental and mac and cheese bites for eight guests at Lucky Strike Lanes & Lounge
- Goodies to take home compliments of the American Association of Museums, Goode Company Barbeque, Hard Rock Café, the Houston Astros, and Saint Arnold Brewing Company
- And more!
Remember – you have to be registered for the Annual Meeting (by May 9) AND subscribe to this blog to be eligible to win. Those who are already subscribed to the blog as of February 22, will be automatically entered into the drawing. The winner will be selected on May 10, 2011 and announced by May 13. Employees of and individuals affiliated with any AAM 2011 participating museums, the Houston Local Host Committee, and 2011 AAM Subcommittees and task forces are not eligible to win.
Terms and conditions
By registering for the blog and participating in this VIP raffle contest (hereby referred to as “The Contest”), you, the participant, agree to abide by the following rules and eligibility requirements:
(1) The Contest is limited to those participants who are registered as of May 1, 2011 to attend the 2011 AAM Annual Conference in Houston, Texas.
(2) Participants must be over twenty-one (21) years of age.
(3) The Contest entry is free of charge and there is no purchase necessary to win.
(4) Each participant is limited to one (1) raffle entry.
(5) All taxes due on The Contest prizes are the sole responsibility of the winning participant.
(6) By entering The Contest, you are authorizing AAM to use your name and image in connection with The Contest, and identify you as The Contest winner.
(7) Employees of and individuals affiliated with AAM 2011 participating museums in Houston and 2011 Local Host Committee member institutions are ineligible for The Contest.
–Jeff Bowen, Blaffer Art Museum
Anna Foret, Rice University Art Gallery
Adrienne Saxe, Museum of Fine Arts, Houston
AAM 2011 VIP Package Task Force