Want to know what I am so excited about? The AAM Annual Meeting interactive schedule on the AAM website! I know, I know. It seems like such a minor thing, but this is huge when it comes to our meeting! Take a look….
This tool gives you a variety of features for personalizing, printing and sharing your conference schedule. I mean, just look at it! Doesn’t it make you want to start planning and organizing?
Some of the included features are:
- Accessing the schedule tool through any Web browser or Web-enabled mobile device (iPhones, Android, etc.)
- Selecting and saving your customized schedule with the option to share it through Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter
- Printing your custom schedule or publishing it to your iCal compatible calendar
- Searching and accessing full-text descriptions of all sessions, including dates, locations, presenters and endorsements
- Filtering sessions and events by date, location, and endorsement
So, I encourage those of you attending the conference to start using this amazing resource and make the most of your AAM Annual Meeting experience and time in Houston.
And, if you want to stalk me during the meeting, you can check out all the events and sessions I plan on attending here.
–Guzel duChateau, AAM New Media Specialist